Monday, June 20, 2005

three things

3 names you go by: (other than the obvious "Norrie")
1. Norayda - used in all my official documents
2. Nors- used by some of my University chums
3. Trouble - used by some cheeky people


3 physical things you like about yourself:
1. my hair (shiny, glossy and black-no greys)
2. my skin (clear and quite unlined in spite of my age!)
3. my lips (still full, not bad for my age!)

3 physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my breasts (too small)
2. my stomach (could be flatter if I exercised enough!)
3. my legs (too skinny)

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Pinoy
2. Chinese (my mother’s side)
3. Spanish (my mother’s side)

3 things that scare you:
1. spiders and snakes
2. Motorways-especially if it’s a new route for me
3. aggression of any form

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. cellphone
2. My new trendy varifocal glasses
3. moisturiser

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. lilac twin set
2. trousers
3. strappy sandals

3 of your favorite songs:
1. You're the best thing (that ever happened to me) Gladys Knight and the Pips
2. Seventeen - Janice Ian
3 Still- Commodores (Lionel Richie)

3 things you want in a relationship:
1. respect
2. trust
3. communication

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Physique
2. eyes
3. voice

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. gardening
3. patchwork quilting-if I have the time

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. work- send emails, make phone calls etc
2. move house
3. see my family and friends back in Manila

3 careers you have considered/ are considering:
1. Public relations/Communications-done that!
2. Journalism- done that
3. teacher- hmmm

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Boracay
3. Palawan

3 kids’ names you like:
1. Sophie
2. Jamie or James
3. Sam

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. travel the world and explore other cultures
2. Build my retreat home in the Philippines
3. Be at peace with everyone

3 ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. i love shoes
2. i love jewellery
3. i love clothes and make up

3 ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. i am IT literate!
2. i like working with men
3. i do not like emotional outbursts

3 celeb crushes (since the 70s):
1. Harrison Ford
2. Clint Eastwood
3. Hugh Grant

No comments: