Saturday, June 04, 2005

Whirlwind events

I really do not know whether I’m coming or going. I just now found out that I could visit Manila on the first week of July! I just wasted £90 for nothing. The buyers of our property would like to complete on the last week of July. The timings are so tight I could just feel the stress levels rising! I am trying not to let my work commitments get in the way with everything that is happening around me.

I am really quite annoyed that I cannot seem to concentrate on my visit. I am more concentrated on organising the whole move. I have already contacted the removals people and I am now going to make lists of everything that should be done before we leave i.e. change of address for magazine subscriptions, monthly bills, correspondence etc. I also need to organise professional cleaners to tidy up the new property. Then of course there’s the packing and unpacking. I asked for a quote on full packing because I cannot face packing! I think I’ll get a skip and throw everything we’ve accumulated and never really used. My mind goes on overdrive when I start thinking what I should do!

Last week I was informed that I am now officially a grandaunt by my niece. I find that quite interesting. Judging from the photos, my first grandniece looks gorgeous though.

No comments: