Sunday, November 06, 2005

Rainy weather

I've been under "assignment" stress lately. I have a deadline to submit my draft on Thursday and I've just finished drawing a flowchart--that's the part I like because it visualises my thoughts.
Anyway, the autumnal weather is here. We've been battered by gale force winds and heavy rain for the last two weeks. Driving gets to be challenging too when most of the time you can't see where you're going! We also adjusted the clocks to winter time--no more daylight saving. At least it is not that dark when I leave for work. It's dark though when I come home. Oh well, a few months of this won't hurt. The house takes the rough weather pretty good. Makes me think of the story of the three little pigs! A house made out of bricks is the way to go.
By the way, I also received photos of my Manila visit from my sister and they're fab. I love looking at these photos...very happy memories of my last visit in Manila. Here are some of them.

Me and my Dad--This was taken at my sister's house. Good ole dad!

That's my mother! Isn't she beautiful? I think she's very photogenic.

My best friend Melanie--she's the gorgeous one on the left (haha!). We've known each other since we were seven years old and that's a long time ago.

Finally, with my sister Rosalyn. She's the funniest female I know. She's fearless too and loves the water--dives like a fish. My exact opposite that way. I do miss all of them...everyday of my life.

2 comments:

jb virata said...

pan de sal or crumpets?

Sunshine said...

we miss you too!