Thursday, October 21, 2004

Negativity sucks!

I sometimes just want to give up on people. I just couldn’t understand some of them. I suppose I couldn’t be a good counsellor because I cannot put up with negativity. Negativity sucks out the spirit in me! I want to run away from it. Unfortunately, I know a lot of unkind, selfish, humourless, jealous, evil people who like nothing more than to create misery and pull everyone down.
Fortunately, I do not have to live with one! Ha-ha! I have a very positive hubby who only complains about the weather, politics and the justice system. Other than that he’s very easy to live with. Then I have a lovely dog who manages to make me laugh at least once a day. I think everyone should own a dog. They’re not just great companions, they’re fiercely loyal as well.
I am still perplexed why some people say and do hurtful things to others. What’s the point? I do not understand why others remain unforgiving and proud. I feel a mix of pity and revulsion for them.
Why and I ranting? I know fully well I cannot change the world and people will always be the same. I guess it’s my way of letting off steam.

No comments: