Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A bone to pick


Damn! My mother in law just informed me that our local butcher does not debone chicken. That means I will have to do it myself! What a hassle. Good job I found some instructions on how to do it! I might as well give it a go.
I found some other blogsites dedicated to pinoy food, which is great especially when my well-thumbed pinoy cookbook fails to provide me with any inspiration. Sometimes I wonder why I think of food most of the time. I actually take great satisfaction in thinking about food. I even search the web for recipes. Am I sad or what? Wouldn’t it be great to be a food critic or just a food journalist? My dream job is to travel the world and taste various local delicacies--then critique them! I don’t want to go to posh restaurants. I’d like to sample real food from real people and not from some poncey establishment paying obscene prices.
Anyway, back to my dilemma--how to debone a large chicken?

No comments: