Thursday, December 22, 2005

Long for a rest

I woke up with a stinking headache…the kind that makes me want to throw up. I took a painkiller and prayed that it won’t develop to a full blown migraine. No, not this time of year please! I felt absolutely fragile during breakfast. As I drove to work--in complete darkness-- I felt a stabbing pain every time headlights hit my eyes. The pain is excruciating. Is it just me or headlamps nowadays are too bright? It didn’t help that idiots are allowed to drive. I almost got caught up in a head-on collision! This maniac overtook in a non overtaking lane in the city. His car lights obliterating my vision! I could just imagine the driver he overtook. There was a slight fracas --horns tooting and all. I got to work feeling really nauseous and headachy so I decided to take another pain killer. All I want to do now is to go back to bed, cover my eyes and sleep this damn pain off. It is a struggle staying awake. In a few hours we will be closing shop and I will have to take my car to Peugeot for its MOT and service. That means I will be home by three at the earliest! I am too drowsy for anything else!

No comments: