Monday, January 23, 2006

Merit!!!

I just received my grade for my Masters paper in power and leadership and guess what? I got a merit! Yes! I am truly overjoyed. The downside is my boss wants to read my paper. That would be fine for another topic but I concentrated on analysing power at work. Hmm. Would it be wise to let him read it?
I sorely need this good news. It really gave my spirits a lift! It is better than a powerful pain killer. I now have 60 credits to my name and another 80 to go before the thesis stage? Never mind. For the time being I will bask in this glow and I will try not to worry about the future. WAHEY!
Hubby was so happy as well and the people at work. However, my in laws are completely happy. So happy in fact that my father in law will tell his mates in the pub about my grade. They take these things seriously here. After all writing a paper is a lot of hard work.

No comments: